Wednesday 15 December 2010

Battlefield Play 4 Free


Battlefield Play 4 Free is a free to play FPS shooter. From what I've seen so far I believe it works like Combat Arms or Crossfire where there are servers to pick from and a store where you can buy weapons. The game is only in its beta stage and I haven't gotta key for it yet but as soon as I do I'll write more about it. The graphics aren't like Battlefield Bad Company but they're pretty good for a free 2 play FPS though. Its being made by EA so it does seem promising and maybe it can even be the next Counter Strike. So far I've seen tanks, helicopters, armored cars, and even a jet but whether thats playable I'm not too sure. Theres only a little bit of gameplay from the trailer in first-person and there isn't any HUD (heads up display) showing so there isn't much too see.
This will hopefully turn out to be a great game and if you want to try it go ahead and click here to sign up for a beta key, your going to have to wait for a while though.

No comments:

Post a Comment