Monday 8 November 2010

Runes Of Magic Review



Runes Of Magic (RoM) is a free to play MMORPG made by Frogster. I've been playing RoM for a while now and I have to say its definitely one of the best F2P MMORPG's I've gone through, and I've been through alot. One of the many things I like is the dual class system, this allows you to level to 10 and then you can pick another class as your "secondary class." So you can be a Knight shooting fireballs, but the only flaw is that a few classes use mana and share the same "mana pool" resulting is quick draining of your mana. The graphics are pretty decent but I could care less in this case because the game is very fun and you can play for hours without noticing the time passing. One of the flaws that I have the most problems with is the constant ganking by higher leveled players. By level 15 your the freshmeat and prey to the highest level player there is and that can get very annoying. There is no way to get a mount without paying real money so getting ganked can be very stressful when you spawn far away from you previous spot. Over all RoM will be one of the best free MMO's you come across and you can check it out here on their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment