Sunday 14 November 2010

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wii



I'm sure we've all heard of the new Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, but this one took me by surprise. A new Ghost Recon is being released only for the Wii and Psp. This is the first one coming out for the Wii and as expected; its not the best looking thing there is. Though it does look fun for a Wii shooter no one can really expect a shooter on the Wii to be amazing as you would on the 360 or Ps3. I haven't even heard of this title untill today and its coming out this month, November. The game is in no way connected to the next title: Future soldier, as far as I know. It seems pretty simplified so that it can work out right for the Wii and thats the problem with many Wii games in the first place. From what I've seen, it's just another "shoot 'em up" game like many of the classic arcade games that are released for the Wii already. I don't think i'll be picking this one up but if your a Wii gamer this might interest you, unfortunately for other the gamers on the 360 and Ps3, this just won't interest them especially since Black Ops just came out a while ago. In my opinion this is being released at the wrong time and won't be a big hit. BUT I haven't played it so this is all from what I've seen and I can be completely wrong about this game.
So if you do what to know more about it you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment